Class 10th Guess Paper
The main purpose of this article is to explain about class 10th.
Class 10th Chemistry small Important Questions
Note: All published material contains an informatory data which is just gathered for the educational purpose. These guesses are set up after detailed analysis of past 5 year’s examination. Our entire team and publishers are not liable in case of variation in assumed results and results. However, the purposes of attempted efforts are to provide accurate and effective information to the readers, in any case, our entire team and/or publishers will not be responsible for the accuracy or misusage of all published material. All material helps students in Class 10th.
These Questions helping students in the exam
1. Write 2 main Sources of Organic Compounds.
2. Write 2 important effects of global warming.
3. Write the formula of oxalic acid?
4. Write the classifications of organic compounds.
5. Write down the uses of few important acids.
6. Write down the uses of acetylenes?
7. Write down the names of 4 fractions obtained by the fractional distillation of residual oil.
8. Write down the name of the chemicals which can be set up by using methane and ethane gases.
9. Write down the formula ethane glycol;
10. Write down the Carboxylic group.
11. Write classification of Coal.
12. Write any 2 commercial uses of enzymes.
13. Write a note on oxides of carbon.
14. Write a note on the contribution of scientist for acid.
15. Why we use dextrose in drips? Why the alkanes used as fuel.
16. Why ten amino acid essential for us.
17. Why is pure water not a strong electrolyte?
18. Why pesticides are used why non-polar compounds insoluble in water.
19. Why H+ ion acts as a Lewis acid.
20. Why is CO2 called a greenhouse gas?
21. Why at Equilibrium. State reaction does not stop.
22. Why and how carbon completes its octet?
23. Why a Salt is neutral. Explain with example.
24. Who gave the law of Mass action?
25. Which salt is used to set up the platter of Paris?
26. Which petroleum fraction is used in dry cleaning?
27. Which organic compound was first of all set up in the laboratory?
28. What types of compounds are synthesized by plants?
29. What is water pollution?
30. What is the universal indicator?
31. What is the source and uses of vitamins K?
32. What is the significance of vitamins?
33. What is the raw material of Solvay’s process?
34. What is the process of etching in art and industry?
35. What is the principle of Solvay’s process?
36. What is the functional group of an ester?
37. What is the formula for chloroform?
38. What is the difference between glycol and glyoxaline?
39. What is the difference between forwarding and reverse reaction?
40. What is the difference between Arrhenius base and Bronsted Lowry base?
41. What is the concept of Lewis about acids and bases?
42. What is the common name of sodium carbonate?
43. What is the cause of acidity in the stomach? Give its cure.
44. What is the basic unit of carbohydrates and how it is synthesized?
45. What is static equilibrium, explain with an example.
46. What is the significance of vitamins?
47. What is the relationship between active mass and rate of reaction?
48. What is refining? What is permanent hardness?
49. What is ozone hole?
50. What is meant by genetic code of life?
51. What is isomerism?
52. What is the importance of natural gas?
53. What is hepatitis?
54. What is Haber’s process?
55. What is greenhouse effect?
56. What is the function of DNA?
57. What is the function of converter?
58. What is forth flotation process?
59. What is ester group write formula of ethyl acetate?
60. What is dysentery?
61. What is difference among pollutant and contaminant?
62. What is difference among glucose and fructose?
63. What is difference among ghee and oil?
64. What is difference among essential and non¬essential amino acids?
65. What is coke? For what purpose it is used?
66. What is calcinations process?
67. What is Arrhenius Concept of Base?
68. What is an ester group?
69. Write down the formula of ethyl acetate. What is acid rain?
70. What do you meant by an air pollutant?
71. What do you mean by term “aromatic”?
72. What do you mean by halogenations?
73. Give the reaction of methane with chlorine in bright sunlight:
74. What do you mean by granulation of urea?
75. What do you mean by genetic code of life?
76. What do you mean by equilibrium constant?
77. What are the seasons of water-borne diseases?
78. What are the reasons for the formation of millions of organic compounds?
79. What are the effects of ozone depletion?
80. What are the causes of hardness in water?
81. What are the areas of work for analytical chemists?
82. What are the addition reactions?
83. Explain with an example. What are proteins?
84. What are preservatives?
85. Why preservative used in food?
86. What are perspiration and blood taste salty?
87. What are lipids?
88. What are irreversible reactions?
89. What are industrial effluents?
90. What are heterocyclic compounds?
91. What are disadvantages of Hard Water?
92. What are catalytic converters?
93. Why are they used in automobiles?
94. What are advantages of Solvay’s process?
95. What are addition reactions?
96. What arc pollutants?
97. State and explain the neutralization reaction according to Lewis concept.
98. Names two acids used in the manufacture of fertilizers.
99. Name the major constituents of the troposphere.
100. Mention the disadvantages of detergents. Justify that organic Compounds used as food.For more information visit now google.com